Funny Joke - Turkey loaf

0

Posted on : Friday, January 01, 2010 | In :

A new young bride calls her mother in tears. She sobs, "Robert doesn't appreciate what I do for him."
"Now, now," her mother comforted, "I am sure it was all just a misunderstanding."
"No, mother," the young woman laments. "I bought a frozen turkey loaf and he yelled at me about the price."
"Well, that is being miserly," the mother agreed, "those turkey rolls are only a few dollars."
The girl continued, "No, mother it wasn't the price of the turkey roll, it was the airplane ticket."
The mother asked, "Airplane ticket? What in the world did you need an airplane ticket for?"
"Well mom," she said, "when I went to fix it, I looked at the directions on the back and it said, 'PREPARE FROM A FROZEN STATE,' so I flew to Alaska."

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Twitter submit button

Disclaimer: All images are copyright of their respected creators. If any images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, then Contact the Site Admin. The offending pictures will be removed as soon as possible.