Funny Joke - The drive

0

Posted on : Friday, January 01, 2010 | In :

A man driving his car shares his experience.. ...

Driving to work this morning on the freeway, I looked to my right and saw a woman in a brand new Mercedes doing about 90 mph with her face up close to her rear view mirror putting on her make-up.

I looked away for a couple of seconds and next thing I know she's halfway over in my lane still working on her face.

It scared the life out of me so much that I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the bacon roll out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten up the car using my knees against the steering wheel, I lost my mobile from my ear, which fell into the coffee between my legs, causing it to splash and burn "Big Jim and the Twins".

I screamed in pain and the cigarette fell out of my mouth, burning my shirt. I also lost an important call.

BLOODY WOMEN DRIVERS!!!

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Twitter submit button

Disclaimer: All images are copyright of their respected creators. If any images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, then Contact the Site Admin. The offending pictures will be removed as soon as possible.