Usuccessful Soft Drink Salesman - Funny Joke

0

Posted on : Thursday, April 01, 2010 | In :



A disappointed soft drink salesman returned from his Middle East assignment. His boss asked, "Why weren't you successful with the Arabs?"
The salesman explained, "When I got posted in the Middle East, I was very sure to make a good sales pitch as our product was
virtually unknown there. I didn't know to speak Arabic, so I planned to convey the message through 3 posters. My first poster
was a man crawling through the hot desert sand, totally exhausted and panting. Second, the man is drinking our soft drink and third, our man is now totally refreshed. Then these posters were pasted all over the place"
"That should have worked," said the boss.
The salesman replied, "Well, not only did I not speak Arabic but I didn't realize that Arabs read from right to left."

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Twitter submit button

Disclaimer: All images are copyright of their respected creators. If any images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, then Contact the Site Admin. The offending pictures will be removed as soon as possible.