Funny Pictures of People Shopping at Walmart

0

Posted on : Friday, February 05, 2010 | In : ,

I just don't understand what some people are thinking do they not look at themselves or do they just not care????

Cuttin’ Some Glass

Ever wonder where the expression ‘colder than a witch’s tit’ comes from?

Ol’ Dirty Burgers
You tryin’ to get you a taste of this meat? 

Westy Side 
It’s as if some weird oddly shaped mass is sucking those Westy pants right in without her knowing it. I just can’t figure out what’s doing it.

Isn’t It Ironic…Don’t You Think? 

The completely ironic thing is that she is buying a mirror. I mean we applaud the effort, but it looks like you were captured before you could prevent yourself from showing up on our site!

Buy One Get One FREE!
Oh, those boots look like they’re made for more than just walking when you pair them with those gold spandex….shazaam!

The Walmart Crib (Black Friday Edition) 
This is absolutely ridiculous. How stupid and reckless could someone possibly be? There really needs to be some sort of parenting test that you have to pass.

Funky Town 
She still thinks it is 1968, and I’m still thinking about asking her to boogie on down with me!

On The Catwalk 
Damn, look how those legs go on up and make a man of themselves.

The Carpet Matches The Drapes 
You buy towels that will hide your hair-dye stains….that’s just smart shopping.

Avert Your Eyes 
Hahahahaha. I’m laughing because you can’t stop looking! You don’t want to, but you just can’t stop! Hahahahahah….gross.

How Do You Fit All Of That In Dem Jeans? 
 Excuse me ma’am, if you want to head back to automotive we can have that spare tire fixed up in a jiffy.

Muskrat Love 
At first I thought her hair was creepy and weird. Then I thought “Well, where else would the muskrats live?”

Some Of That Funky Stuff 
Ain’t nothin’ but a G-string baaaaabay! Two butt cheeks shakin’ like craaaaazay!

Side Show
Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might have the wish I wish tonight…Cover it.

Target Practice 
 Hey Cletus, here’s a Muppet News Flash…….dem bucks can’t see you, so you don’t have to hide.

Classy Lady 
 Wow, nothing says “I know how to make friends” like a shirt that incorporates computers AND farting!

Missing the Point 
 I guess a bathing suit cover isn’t as self explanatory as I thought it was. Here is a hint, it is supposed to COVER!

Trap Door 
 You know, I hate having to pull my pants down and my shirt up to take a sh*t too. I think you have just invented a genius new idea there big guy!

Hold Tight 
 
This isn’t prison buddy, you don’t have to hang on to her. Trust me, no one is thinking about stealing her from you.

Aren't they supposed to be in the front?


Jungle Fever
I like to move it, move it! I like to move it, move it! I like to move it, move it! You like to, MOVE IT!

Wanna Play A Game?
This disturbs me on a level so deep, I had no idea it even existed.

Built Like A Brick Sh*t House
That is one tall drink of water!

Call Now For Your Free Reading
Now, where have I seen her before……Aaahhh!!! One of those $1 automated fortune teller booths, that’s it! You can keep my fortune, but thanks anyway.

Always Strapped
It’s unfortunate that the one strap that is actually working is the one keeping your hair in place.

It’s A Trap
New rule: If the hole in your jeans is big enough for me to put my hand into, then by golly that is what’s going to happen whether you like it or not.

Source


Did you like these pictures..... Leave a comment and tell others what you think about them..

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Twitter submit button

Disclaimer: All images are copyright of their respected creators. If any images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, then Contact the Site Admin. The offending pictures will be removed as soon as possible.