Adult Humor Joke - I'm too old to Squat

0

Posted on : Tuesday, February 09, 2010 | In :

Sammy takes good care of his body. He lifts weights and jogs 10miles every day. One morning he looks into the mirror admiring his body and notices that he is sun-tanned all over, with the exception of his knob so he decides to do something about that.
He goes to the beach, completely undresses and buries himself in the sand, except for his knob which he leaves sticking out of the sand.

A bit later, two little old ladies come strolling along the beach, one using a cane to help her get along. Upon seeing the thing sticking out of the sand, the lady with the cane begins to poke the knob with her cane.

Remarking to the other little old lady, she says, "There really is no justice in the world."

The other little old lady asks, "What do you mean by that?"

The first little old lady replies, "Look at that...when I was 20, I was curious about it. When I was 30, I enjoyed it. When I was 50, I paid for it. When I was 60, I prayed for it. When I was 70, I forgot about it. ....
And now that I am 80, the damned things are growing wild, and I'm too old to squat!"

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Twitter submit button

Disclaimer: All images are copyright of their respected creators. If any images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, then Contact the Site Admin. The offending pictures will be removed as soon as possible.