Funny Joke - The Race

0

Posted on : Sunday, January 03, 2010 | In :

I was driving back up the M1 at a nice steady just legal speed when a guy on a Honda 50 started overtaking me. There is only so much one can be expected to take. A Honda 50?

I accelerated.
He accelerated.

I accelerated.
He kept pace.

As we passed ninety he gave me a wave.
As we passed a hundred he winked.

When I topped out at a hundred and ten, he casually took one hand off the handlebars, put a cigarette in his mouth and leaned over and tapped on my window.
I lowered the window and he shouted, "Have you got a light?"
I screamed. : "You maniac! You'll kill yourself!"
"No," he replied shaking his head, "I never have more than three a day.

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Twitter submit button

Disclaimer: All images are copyright of their respected creators. If any images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, then Contact the Site Admin. The offending pictures will be removed as soon as possible.