Posted on : Tuesday, January 12, 2010 | In :
6 Reasons to Subscribe to Kill My Day Now
- You never have to check the site for updates again, and you get the latest and greatest first.
- It’s totally free.
- Using E-mail or RSS subscription saves you wasted visits. More results in less time. I prefer using Google Reader
- Your info will never be shared with anyone. I hate spammers as much as you do.
- Subscribing is worth testing for a few days just to experience it. Decide you prefer visiting? Just unsubscribe with one click and you’re back at the campfire.
- Subscribers are smart and hot.
Test Subscribing Via Email
Test Subscribing Via RSS
What is RSS? - Wikipedia