Funny Joke - Glass of Water

0

Posted on : Monday, September 21, 2009 | In :

Glass of Water

One night a father sent his son upstairs to bed. Five
minutes later the boy screamed, ''Dad! Can you get me a
glass of water!?!''

''No. You had your chance. Be quiet and go to sleep.''

A minute later the boy screamed, ''Dad!! Can you PLEASE get
me a glass of water?''

''No. You had your chance. Next time you ask I'll come up
there and spank you.''

A minute later the boy yelled, ''Dad, when you come up to
spank me can you bring me a glass of water?''

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Twitter submit button

Disclaimer: All images are copyright of their respected creators. If any images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, then Contact the Site Admin. The offending pictures will be removed as soon as possible.